We therefore cover a general area of activity, but our approach is that of specialists. Any filtration problem relates to a unique process and must be dealt with specifically. FILTRATION SASU offers efficient product responses to the most taxing problems.
The ability to filter skilfully the most diverse products and the extent of our static filter range are the fruit of sustained Research and Development.
Our Sales and Marketing teams and our Design Office work hand in hand to identify the most suitable filtration solution for every customer request, whilst complying meticulously with the specifications, standards and directives.
A reference brand, FILTRATION SASU stands out for both its design reactivity and its innovation capacity which supply the market with increasingly efficient solutions. Excellence is sought throughout the chain, from the requirement to manufacturer and monitoring commissioning.
We can reach out to the entire world thanks to our fifty years plus experience in the sector. Our expertise today focuses on the following areas:
- Mechanical design, fluid mechanics
- All FILTRATION SASU equipment complies with European Directive 97/23/EC (PED): WQR and PQR compliant with PED 97/23/EC, TIG-certified welders
- Construction as per CODAP or ASME upon request
- GOST certification upon request for compliance in CIS countries
- FILTRATION SASU is certified ISO 9001
- Specific environment: ATEX filters depending on risk category: control of risks relating to explosive atmospheres in the same way as all other professional risks
- Food range: products compliant with European Directive 1935/2004 on materials and articles intended to come into contact with food.
- ACS (Attestation de Conformité Sanitaire – Sanitary Compliance Certificate): range of ACS-certified bag filters for all equipment in contact with drinking water